1. If Ronald MacDonald arrived at your party would you cry or would you ask for a macn'cheese?
I would be very confused because I am not having a party, and if I did, he wouldn't be invited. I would kick him out because he'd knock my expensive things over with his giant shoes.E
2. If you saw a £50 note half hidden under a pile of fresh dog poo would you pick it up anyhow?
Yes. I'm not scared. Also I would wish it were a $50 bill, but would take it to the bank and trade it in with the crappy exchange rate. I'd get about $5 so it would be worth it.
3. Raisins or Sultanas?
Sultanas. Fun fact: if your golden raisins are yellow, they have been bleached with lye and sulfur. Go for ones labled as sultanas, that are just slightly lighter than regular raisins. Also did you know currants are grapes too?
4. Enterprise or Millennium Falcon?
I have a thing for you related to this: xkcd.com/890/
5. If Lady Gaga dropped her funky purse, would you give it back to her or would you make off with it and sell it on ebay?
I'd give it back to her because my conscience wants me to be poor.
6. You are elected to be the next President of the US, who would you add to your "list" of "people to get rid of" first?
You know I can't answer that...
7. You are elected to be King/Queen of the Universe, what would your first ruling be?
Pluto gets to be a planet again.
8. Jack Frost, or Queen Elsa?
Like from those movies? Neither.
9. Your perfect job is...
I always said I wanted to be an ice cream taste tester.
10. Low fat Thursdays or Full fat Fridays? (I'm craving steak and chips, don't judge me!)
Full-fat always. Things marketed as low-fat are usually very bad for you, and a diet of only low-fat foods (even naturally low-fat ones like veggies) is not so great for you either.
OK I'M DONE AND I'M NOT TAGGING ANYONE SO THERE
And now Cassy-Blue
has tagged me. Please spam her as well. ^^
1. What's your favorite book
The big ol' Complete Works of Poe my dad has.
2. Would you rather spend the weekend at the beach or the weekend in the woods?
3. The song you hate the most?
I don't want to think about it, it'll get stuck in my head. Songs from Grease get stuck in my head a lot, and I fucking hate that movie and, therefore, the songs from it, but those aren't my most hated songs.
4. Would you rather be trapped in the Louvre or trapped in the Everglades?
Louvre. Also, I've been reading The Three Musketeers, and they keep saying the king lives in the Louvre, and it's really confusing because I'm like "the museum??"
5. If you could play an instrument what would it be?
6. What's the weirdest food you've ever had?
Don't really know...probably something I didn't even know I was eating. That reminds me of when I was in Germany, and I was ordering a meal with meatballs, and I asked the waiter what kind of meat it was and he said "Beef, no, pork, like hamburger," so I just said, "Uhhh...ok I'll have that"
7. You see a big bug. It's not a cockroach, what do you do?
Step on it. I'd step on it twice if it were a cockroach.
8. If you were a mad scientist what would you use your science powers for?
More internet cat videos.
9. Star Trek or Star Wars or Never?
10. Which would you rather face, a big alligator or a giant python?
Python, heeeeeh >.>